// what i did //
– GOT THE BEST DOG IN THE HISTORY OF DOGS DOES ANYTHING ELSE MATTER REALLY
– went and got measured for a costume
– hung out with some swans
– doctor’s appointment/weigh-in
– planted some azaleas & carnations in my backyard
– surrounded my raised bed garden with chicken wire to protect it from Mr. Rabbit
// what i learned //
– good things come to those who wait!
// what i loved //
– How to Tell If You Are In a Gilbert & Sullivan Operetta (via the Toast)
– lemon pepper. It’s delicious.
– I finally got caught up with Empire. If you’re not watching it… man. Get on that.
– some dudes playing Bach with boomwhackers
// what i’m working on musically //
– some Rossini and a LOT of Offenbach — but in English!
// what i’m wishing for next week //
– to finally make some announcements, man! like an annoying person.