// what i did //
– survived a particularly rough Monday & Tuesday with the help of some friends (thanks, y’all)
– got down & dirty at eggshells kitchen co. painting the store!
– finished Wolf Hall and began Bring Up the Bodies (just in time to watch it premiere in the US on PBS tonight)
– went to an amazing plant sale, bought two more varieties of tomato and two more pepper cultivars, salivated over all the plants I want to buy and grow (when I have more room and time–but mostly room!)
– bought a selfie stick
– lots of garden work!
// what i learned //
– you can be everything they want and still not get it.
// what i loved //
– this piece on cultural appropriation in the “foodie” community
– Facebook canning and gardening groups (stop laughing)
– that GEICO commercial with the chicken
// what i’m working on musically //
– I should probably tell everyone what I’m working on… but that requires an “ANNOUNCEMENT” and I don’t know how I feel about that.
// what i’m wishing for next week //
– warmer temperatures so I can stop fretting over the soil temps in my garden!
– more grace and patience with myself